- To maintain a schedule of teen programming.
- To post teen book reviews; encourage teens to post their own reviews.
- To be an advocate for teens in libraries - loudly and clearly!
- As a method for distribution of press releases and highlighting positive public relations.
- Increased interaction with the teens by encouraging them to help me maintain this blog.
- Create a joint newsletter-blog, with lots of teen contribution of pictures, writings, ideas, suggestions, evaulations, etc.
- To mix ideas with lots of other library-world people.
- To tell everyone what my favorite books are, and to scream about how reading for fun is so great.
- Discuss the benefits of reading aloud, even to people who have the ability to read on their own.
- Because I should have known how to blog like 8 years ago.
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
2 weeks ago